Common Sense Natural Products
STORES, RESTAURANTS, CAFES...
- If you have an online acount with us, please sign in.
- Or, register for your online wholesale account.
- Use the Store Locator to find our products in stores near you.
- Go to the Common Sense Market to purchase our Yerba Mate and many other wholesome products online.
Yerba Maté is a shrub native to regions in Uruguay, southern Brazil, northern Argentina, and eastern Paraguay. In this part of the world, Yerba Maté is consumed as part of every day life, much more than coffee or other teas. It is shared among friends for it’s invigorating effect and healthful benefits. It has deep cultural roots, and survives as a beacon of friendship, health and culture.
Yerba Maté has an outstanding reputation for promoting good health. There are countless testimonies of it’s health benefits which include: boosting immunity, cleansing and detoxifying the blood, toning the nervous system, restoring hair color, retarding aging, combating fatigue, stimulating the mind, controlling the appetite, reducing the effects of debilitating disease, reducing stress, and eliminating insomnia.
A study by the The Pasteur Institute concluded that “it is difficult to find a plant in any area of the world equal to Maté in nutritional value. It has most all of the vitamins necessary to sustain life.”
Why is our Yerba Maté Tea so Fresh?
- We use Fresh Green Yerba Maté: We do not smoke or age our yerba maté.
- We have a proprietary method of drying our Yerba Maté that preserves more of the beneficial nutrients for a healthier product.
- Our Maté is shipped directly from the farm in Brazil to our facility in Winnipeg - this is Canada's source of Premium Yerba Maté!
- Our spices and herbs are fresh ground in Winnipeg - a more time consuming process but one that results in maximum flavour - we DON'T use any natural or artificial flavours.